I know I do not have many yet. However…
Firstly “Hello there…WELCOME! *waves to You*“ Yeap! You who are reading This – “THANK YOU for Reading my post(s)”.
What’s this blog about? Kindly read Intro.
Or as the summary on the main page says:
“Reflection of the Journey of a non-conforming, Medical (thus Med) Doctor who is still Discovering her Vocation within this Noble Profession. Believes Medicine is a Calling. Yet constantly trying to seek a Balanced Life, devoid of regrets. Passionate about People, Nature, Travel, Photography, and….Writing too! :D”
– I intentionally chose the colour grey for the Font to reflect the Fact that there are alot of grey area out there in Life, not everything is Black & White. But hey! It is alright 😀
This’ why I write.
My Author Policy:
– All stories mentioned and people quoted in my blog are NOT fictitious. In other words, TRUE STORIES, of TRUE PEOPLE. If in any way the reader is offended, kindly alert me.
The people mentioned either exist somewhere out there, or once did. Others may have been inspired my stories – mostly yet to come.
– I will try to quote all the sources of photos shared (mostly quotes – yes! I am addicted to them) as much as possible. And I will NOT name/tag anyone in my posts – in respect of privacy. Though initials may be used, if deemed necessary.
– I will not post photos of people : if at all I have to, that will only be with their permissions.
– I will be dedicating/paying tribute to some quarters via my writing. And they will be sure to hear from me. Are you one of those? Then you have definitely been a significant part of this Journey 🙂
– I will be inviting some guest bloggers down the road to share their experience (mainly) on various related topics.
If you are interested to share yours, Kindly contact me. TQ 🙂
– If anyone is reading, and shies away from ‘liking’, ‘following’, or ‘leaving a comment’…All I am trying to say is “Common, gimme some encouragement. A post a day (when I first started off) is a Tall order. And please feel free to criticize too – constructive criticism is good for our (my Blog & I) growth”.
& “Friends, don’t worry…I won’t turn every conversation/chat or encounter into the next topic, but you might have the honour of having inspired one – with all due respect to your privacy“ 🙂
Once again, TQVM to You for dropping by & the support rendered.
🙂 Do Stay Tuned…